Monday 3 October 2016

NAIROBI CAT DANCERS "SAFARI CATS"

Visit us :-http://ewamannssafaris.com/joomla/index.php/nyama-choma-safari-cats-dancers

Image result for Nyama Choma / Safari Cats Dancers
It is similar to the Carnivore but here the dinning experience is spiced up by the stage perfomances by the famous 'Safari Cats' dancers and acrobats. Charcoal barbequed meat is prepared in the true African way and your choice of meat will expertly be carved onto your sizzling plate until you say stop. A wide selection of vegetarian dishes, salads and desserts is also available.The fabulous "Safari Park Cats" entertain you as you dine and watch their unique and tantalizing blend of African/Western cabaret that leaves you with an African feeling. US$ 65 Per Person (Dinner Only)


12 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging,
    kenya camping safari

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... wood and covered

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. large breed dog house

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your this post while searching for information about blog-related research ... It's a good post .. keep posting and updating information. dr jean dodds hypothyroidism

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. cat carrier bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. What cat food is best for sensitive stomachs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog has chock-a-block of useful information. I liked your blog's content as well as its look. In my opinion, this is a perfect blog in all aspects. Read More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. How to Treat Dog Ear Infection Naturally

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. View More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. High Protein Cat Food

    ReplyDelete